Quality Pest Management Solutions For Byhalia, MS
Located in Marshall County, Byhalia is known for its rolling hills and abundant water sources. While the town has grown slowly over the years, most of it is also part of the National Historic District.
Although Byhalia may be rich in history, it's also rich in pests, and that's where Mid South Pest & Termite can help. Here's what Byhalia residents should know about our home and commercial pest control services, how to keep wasps out of your yard, and how to eliminate bed bugs with Marshall County pest control.
Home Pest Control In Byhalia, MS
Byhalia has no shortage of pests, including cockroaches, mosquitoes, bed bugs, stinging insects, and more. So, how can you combat these pests when they invade your Byhalia home? That's where our home pest control plan at Mid South Pest & Termite can come in handy.
We'll customize our residential treatment plan to your needs, whether that's ongoing pest control to keep pests out all year round or just a one-time treatment for an existing infestation.
Regardless of what you choose, our residential pest control program begins the same way:
- We'll perform a thorough inspection of your home and property to look for harborage points, entry points, and other potential pest hiding spots.
- Depending on what we find in the inspection, we'll come up with a treatment plan that's most suitable to your needs.
- Following treatment, we'll help you make a plan for ensuring pests do not return.
For homes in Byhalia, we can perform treatments on a monthly or quarterly basis, and both options come with a satisfaction guarantee. If a pest happens to make a reappearance between scheduled visits, we'll re-treat your home, and it won't cost you a dime.
Commercial Pest Control In Byhalia, MS
Pests can infiltrate commercial properties in Byhalia too, but at Mid South Pest & Termite, we're more than prepared to combat them. Whether you need bed bug inspections, mosquito abatement treatments, or even inspections and treatment for termites, we can help.
Some of the most common commercial sites we treat and inspect include:
- Hospitality businesses, like hotels and motels
- Healthcare facilities
- Property management
Call today to find out more about our commercial pest control plans.
Who Else In Byhalia Wants To Keep Wasps Out Of Their Yard This Summer?
If you want to keep wasps out of your Byhalia yard this summer, you're not the only one. Here's what you can do to prevent them.
While it's natural for wasps to make the occasional appearance in your yard (or even your home), it becomes a problem when they're building nests on your property. Here are a few steps you can take to discourage wasps from hanging around your Byhalia yard.
- Don't leave open sources of food or sugary drinks around your property, and keep garbage cans closed and sealed. Wasps have a sweet tooth and enjoy sugary substances.
- Repair broken siding or panels around your property and home to ensure wasps don't make their nests there.
- Fill in any holes on your property as wasps may use holes as a burrow for their nests.
- Remove nectar or bird food that may be drawing wasps to your yard.
- Use natural wasp-repellent plants like spearmint, eucalyptus, and wormwood around your property.
- Buying a decoy wasp nest could deter other wasps from building their nest on your property.
Keep in mind that you should never try to remove a paper wasp nest on your own. An encounter with paper wasps can turn dangerous, so you're always better off using the pros.
Bed Bugs In Byhalia: Finding And Eliminating Them
It's a common misconception that bed bugs only show up in dirty, grimy sleeping areas. This just isn't true. Bed bugs are attracted to human activity, so these pests are just as likely to show up in the dirtiest homes as they are in the cleanest ones. As long as they've got an abundant food source, these pests will stay as long as they can.
For this reason, homes aren't just at-risk for bed bug infestations – if an employee has a bed bug problem at home or travels somewhere where there is one, they could potentially bring bed bugs into the office or a business too.
Keep in mind that bed bugs don't just hang around your mattress or bedroom either. While sleeping areas are a hotspot for these pests because it ensures they'll have sleeping bodies to feed on at night, larger infestations can spread to other rooms of your home or business. Living spaces with plenty of furniture, break rooms, or anywhere where there's human activity has the potential for bed bugs.
If you think you have bed bugs, wasps, or any other pest around your Byhalia home and business, you should contact the pros at Mid-South Pest & Termite as soon as possible.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.